[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Keith Dunwoody keithdunwoody at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 02:11:16 CEST 2002

According to the README in src/host/pc :

To compile DGD on Win32, you'll need Visual C++ 4.0 or
newer.  Simply
double-click the file windgd.mak to start.

There are some caveats for compiling with Visual C++
6.0 and later: first,
you'll need the Professional edition.  Second, the
safe optimizations
selected for VC 4.0 are apparently translated into
unsafe ones for VC 6.0.
Either turn off optimization, or experiment with the
settings until you
find a good set.

--- Albert Deinbeck

href="http://mail.orpgs.com/jump/http://www.orpgs.com">http://www.orpgs.com<