[DGD] Windows DGD and ANSI

Jesse Garrison horseboy72 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 23:01:10 CET 2002

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened.

I've been working on a mudlib for almost a year now using the windows
version of DGD. I'm currently running version 1.2p2 and I would like to
enable ANSI colors. There is some information on doing this at
http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/DGD_Config.html.

I downloaded cygwin and the 1.2p2 source, but I'm not sure how to use
cygwin. Could someone explain how to compile the windows version of DGD
under cygwin? Or does someone have a windows executable of DGD 1.2p2 or
later with ANSI enabled?

Any help would be appreciated,

Jesse