[DGD] (no subject)

Keith Dunwoody keithdunwoody at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 00:09:10 CEST 2002

You might want to take a look at the melville mudlib.
It seems to be the most complete mudlib available so
far (with the possible exception of phantasmal), and
is pretty easy to understand.  In my personal opinion
phantasmal is a better mudlib, but is also a lot more
complex.

Another good idea would be to check out Angelbob's dgd
help pages at http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD.

-- Keith

P.S.  If you start trying to build your own mudlib, I
would look at the BB mudlib.  This provides a good
start for building on top of the kernel mudlib,
although provides next-to-no extra functionality.