[DGD] Interaction of catch{} and rlimits{}

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sat Apr 5 21:39:01 CEST 2003

  Say you're within an rlimits{} construct, perhaps as a result of being
called by the Kernel Library's call_limited() function.  You have limited
ticks available.
  Say you're within a catch{} statement within that rlimits{}, and the
catch{} has one of those "do on error" sections.  Now say in the body of
the catch{}, you run out of ticks.
  You'd like to do the "do on error" stuff but you're out of ticks.
Should we always use an extra rlimits{..;-1} around any catch{} statement
where we *really* want the "on error" block to execute?

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!