[DGD] Query for Dworkin

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Fri Apr 11 01:19:04 CEST 2003

Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   I tried emailing you directly.  It said I had to be
> whitelisted, and the listed link didn't find the file.

Oops, little bug.  Should be fixed now.

Explanation for the list readers: I have started using a whitelist
to block spam.  Any sender not on the list is blocked, and directed
towards a web page where an email address can be submitted for
registration (under ideal conditions).  Anyone who has emailed me
in the last 8 years is already on the list.  Noah, I would add you
myself, but I want to be sure the web page works now.  Please try
again. :)

> =================
>   Hi!  I'm Noah, the same guy as
> angelbob at monkeyspeak.com.  That host is down for a
> couple of weeks so I'm using my "normal" address
> instead of my MUD-related one.
>
>   I have a license question about DGD.  I know the
> license on the driver, and on the Kernel MUDLib.
> What's the license on the accompanying documentation,
> "Introduction", LPC.html and company?
>
>   I'm thinking about stealing material from them for
> some documentation I'm writing, but I'd like to
> be aware of the license implications first.
>
>   Obviously, I can just read through and write
> something generally equivalent instead.  But I'd like
> to know whether that's mandatory, and how careful I
> should be.

Good question.  I consider it the next thing to public domain: feel
free to use it in any way you like, as long as I am credited as the
author.  I will make this explicit in some future version of the
distribution.