[DGD] Query for Dworkin

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 00:58:57 CEST 2003

  I tried emailing you directly.  It said I had to be
whitelisted, and the listed link didn't find the file.

=================
  Hi!  I'm Noah, the same guy as
angelbob at monkeyspeak.com.  That host is down for a
couple of weeks so I'm using my "normal" address
instead of my MUD-related one.

  I have a license question about DGD.  I know the
license on the driver, and on the Kernel MUDLib.
What's the license on the accompanying documentation,
"Introduction", LPC.html and company?

  I'm thinking about stealing material from them for
some documentation I'm writing, but I'd like to
be aware of the license implications first.

  Obviously, I can just read through and write
something generally equivalent instead.  But I'd like
to know whether that's mandatory, and how careful I
should be.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com