[DGD] Kernel Library call_limited question

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Sat Apr 19 17:45:02 CEST 2003

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 08:10:42AM -0700, Noah Gibbs wrote:
[...]
> upgrade_clonables[ctr]->call_limited("upgraded", 0 );
>
> Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

/kernel/lib/auto.c -> call_limited() is a static function, that looks
like the most likely reason that what you're trying to do doesn't
work.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte        |  I'm using a whitelist to block spam.  If you get
harte at is-here.com  |  a bounce when emailing me directly that either