[DGD] Sourceforge

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 02:35:56 CEST 2003

--- Keith Dunwoody <keithdunwoody at yahoo.com> wrote:
> They also provide visibility for your project,
> especially if your project stays active, and you can
> post requests for developers -- although how many
> people actually respond is not entirely clear...

  We got Dan Parks that way, and we've had nibbles
from two or three others that haven't, as yet, come to
much.
  Still, it's useful.  I'd recommend it much more for
finding people to add small features for an existing
codebase than for people to do primary development.
But I'd say that for almost any kind of advertising
for developers, not just SourceForge.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com