[DGD] Impressed with DGD

David Jackson atari_x at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 1 04:02:45 CET 2003

On Friday 31 January 2003 03:03 pm, Christopher Darque wrote:

> I was not really sure how to take his comment either, but
> I have choosen to think he means the obvious fact that I
> have the fire again and will do something never seen before.
>
> In all my previous games the limits of the codebase always
> dictated what I could do. I spent half my time creating and
> the other half getting around things in the code. With DGD
> I think I can put a lot more into what I do and that is
> very exciting.
>

> A.T
> (-)

I have come to the realization that I haven't the foggiest notion of who you
are, but from the way that you carry yourself, and the absolute stunning
notion you have of yourself, I have the feeling that perhaps I should get to
know you, before completely blowing you off as a totally pretentious fop.

Greetings!  I am David Jackson, former developer for Mystic Visions, and
Implementor/Wizard/Coder for over a dozen muds.  I am not pretentious at all.
I can combine all of my years of experience and vast knowledge of MUDs with
$2.00 and get a decent cup of coffee anywhere in these United States.

*bows*

-D