[DGD] Impressed with DGD

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sat Feb 1 10:53:07 CET 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, David Jackson wrote:
> I have come to the realization that I haven't the foggiest notion of who you
> are, but from the way that you carry yourself, and the absolute stunning
> notion you have of yourself, I have the feeling that perhaps I should get to
> know you, before completely blowing you off as a totally pretentious fop.

  He *does* have some nice notions.  Then again, so do a fair number of
pretentious fops.

> I am not pretentious at all.

  I want to make a comment about humility here.  Given my arrogance, I
probably shouldn't.

> I can combine all of my years of experience and vast knowledge of MUDs with
> $2.00 and get a decent cup of coffee anywhere in these United States.

  They give you a discount at Starbucks for it, then?  ;)

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!