[DGD] Problem with call_other()

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 15 05:17:50 CET 2003

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 01:05:06PM -0500, David Jackson wrote:
[...]
> As an even another aside, don't be afraid to recycle or re-use the code of
> others.  It's there for a reason; to learn from, borrow from, steal, hack,
> reduce to little gibbets and make gravy with, etc.
>
> Cthulhu knows I've certainly done enough code-recycling of my own.

Just as long as it's within the limits of what the author allowed.

Typically any snippet I've sent to this list or put on a webpage is
for public consumption, if you break it, you get to keep both pieces,
but not everything and everyone feels the same way. :-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>