[DGD] Problem with call_other()

David Jackson atari_x at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 15 06:05:53 CET 2003

I'm more of the opinion that, if it's sitting in my editor, and I can edit it,
save it, and compile it, then whatever I do with it is ok, until I
re-distribute it.  And redistribution is only sacred if there's a piece of
tech there that I can't create from scratch.

But, I understand the sentiment, and agree, which is why I also believe in
freely distributed patches, diff files, open source, etc.

-David Jackson