SV: [DGD] Problems with PC/MAC

Dannic dannic at orpgs.com
Tue Feb 18 22:56:31 CET 2003

I agree with the others.  Its either his client or some
hardware problem.  I use DGD on a NT Box behind a
firewall and switch.  Took me a little bit to get it to
work right but the switch was actually where everything
stopped for me.

You can do a couple things.  have your friend try
logging on through a raw telnet or have someone else
check the url and port to see if they have problems
connecting as well.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, "Rickard Nilsson" wrote:

> I run Windows XP and I have turned off my personal
> firewall.
>
> And other people can connect to my MUD, not just him
> with the Mac
> computer. The strange thing is that if I start my
> FTP-server at the very
> same port he can connect sucessfully, and he can even
> connect to other
> MUD's as well.
>
> /Rickard Nilsson

Ever Play an online game?  Like to RP?

Visit

Online Role Playing Games
http://www.orpgs.com

for your source of information about Online games.