[DGD] Hopeful...

Darker darker at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 04:16:58 CET 2003

Hello everyone.  This is my first submission to this mailing list.  I
normally wouldn't send something, but I'm desperate.  The administration
for my favor MUD has recently changed, and things have taken a turn for
the worse.  I'm hoping to startup my own MUD, but enough with the
reasons behind my submission.  On with the question!

Basically, I have the DGD 1.2 engine for windows, but I'm lacking a
decent lib to use with it.  I'm very familiar with the lib of MUDs such
as VikingMUD and IcewindMUD, which is basically a heavily modified
version of 2.4.5.  They've added ANSI color, channels, hooks & triggers,
etc.  If anyone has a DGD compatible LPMUD lib out there for download
that is comparable I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Darker (darker at kc.rr.com)