[DGD] Commercial Licenses?

Alex mud at swavely.net
Fri Feb 21 14:18:46 CET 2003

Set up a completely unrelated commercial venture on another domain name
(domains are cheap) running on a server somewhere.  Build up this
commercial venture to the point it covers the hosting charges by itself.
(For example, I have an automotive enthusiast community site combined with
an automotive parts affiliate site as my money maker)
Set up your mud on that host as a parasite.

Problem solved.