[DGD] Commercial Licenses?

Alan Wood alan_wood at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 17:52:52 CET 2003

Thanks for the reply Felix.  :)

I'm very interested in DGD, since out of all the
drivers I've tried I have found it to be very stable
and fast.  (Not to mention open to the possibility of
commercial ventures).

I didn't realize you got burned so badly from the
mudding community in regards to licensing your
product.  I am glad you found enough companies willing
to purchase DGD to continue development on it.

I'll be consulting with my other business partners to
see if they want to consider building an environment
off DGD knowing the given fee structure.  I will also
contact Skotos to see what they are capable of
offering, although I do have to say that the MP
version of DGD sounds intriguing.

Thanks for the dialogue and for the great product!

Alan