[DGD] DGD & Simulations

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Jan 28 23:08:25 CET 2003

  Wow.  Not only did I describe it wrong (Horizon Station is, like an
upcoming game, if it actually happens) but now I can't find the article
about this.  I'll keep looking.

  MetaStatic is the column that the Horizon Station guy wrote.  You could
look there and see if I'm just overlooking it.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!