[DGD] DGD & Simulations

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Jan 28 23:15:21 CET 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Keith Dunwoody wrote:
> This is from their articles?  Do you know which
> article number(s) these are?

  I had another look.  The closest I was easily able to find was "The
Value of the Random Dungeon",
"http://www.skotos.net/articles/metastatic14.html".  I thought he had an
article with more specific descriptions showing details that might appear
in one room but not another, but I don't see it.

  Obviously, you don't have to use SAM (Skotos Active Markup) to get this
effect.  You can design your own little text format to do some similar
tricks.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!