[DGD] DGD & Simulations

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Wed Jan 29 18:36:00 CET 2003

  That's not the one I was thinking of, but it *is* a good one.  Shannon
Appelcline writes truly excellent articles.  I was particularly impressed
with the Building Blocks series, including the one you linked.

  The one I'm thinking of had actual room descriptions in it, with parts
of the text being different in the different versions.  I thought they
were descs from Horizon Station, but I could be wrong.  Alternately, maybe
it was posted in the forums or something and I just misremember.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!