[DGD] DGD & Simulations

Christopher Darque thedarque at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 00:47:54 CET 2003

--- Dannic <dannic at orpgs.com> wrote:

> Some of the more advanced clients can handle images
> with hyperlinking.  That's one of my future plans in my
> mud is to use the mud protocol developed by Zuggsoft.

I have been a registered owner of Zmud for a looong time.

BUT... Even though I am a bit of a graphic artist myself,
actually getting enough artists involved is no small challenge.

My form of Mud art is mostly created via math, code really,
and I have only had moderate success in teaching it to people.
Plenty of interest over the years, but few have ever mastered
even the basics.

And how far can you go with real graphics before the question
of why you are not a fully graphic 3D game start. ASCII and
ANSI are the edges of text, but they are still in the arena.

A.T
(-)