[DGD] test

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 21:51:38 CEST 2003

  Somebody already mentioned the excellent possibility
of using compilation of strings, which would probably
be the best way.
  But you could also, for function pointers, use a
two-element array of strings -- the object name and
the function name.  It'd be easy to make them
dynamically, and easy assign them.  Calling them would
just require you to use call_other.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com