[DGD] SourceForge MUDLibs

Daniel.Sloan at vu.edu.au Daniel.Sloan at vu.edu.au
Sat Mar 15 03:01:50 CET 2003

Noah Gibbs wrote:
>  I hadn't searched for DGD on SourceForge for some time.  It
> appears that
> there are several new MUDLibs in the works.  So for those of you
> workingon Macrocosm, Aexeon and and Whedimer:  congrats, good
> choice of driver,
> and welcome to the community!

Macrocosm would be me :-)
I've made no announcement yet as I'm still working on the basic
design plans and so on.  Damnit, DGD just gives me too many choices!! ;-)
However, I've sourceforged in the hope that we can make all our
development efforts as public as possible, since I hate the idea of
being in the same category as people who spend four years making their
mudlib "ready for beta release", and then sometimes even decide that
they would rather keep it to themself and their mud.  I'd rather
everyone be able to benefit from any good concepts or code that I can
come up with immediately.

Daniel.