[DGD] SourceForge MUDLibs

Ben Chambers bjchamb at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 15 03:07:10 CET 2003

Aexeon would be me.  I have been focusing primarily on designing the
concepts up till now, but today and yesterday actually I began writing code!
It is semi-based off of the kernel mudlib but I'm also stripping ALL
functionality from it before i go on, so that it is 100% written by me (sort
of)   If anyone has any advice or comments or anything, feel free to post at
my site.  I will be writing some documents about my current design and stuff
as I proceed.