[DGD] Hooks

Ben Chambers bjchamb at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 17 03:18:42 CET 2003

Cool! Thanks.  Two questions about those hooks though.
1) in inherit_program, the file named in <file> is inheritting the program
named in <program>, right?
2) The telnet_connect() and binary_connect() seem to suggest that these are
the only two ports that DGD can use.  Is this true?  What if I wanted to set
up a builder port or a ftp daemon?