[DGD] Mapping size

Ben Chambers bjchamb at bellsouth.net
Mon May 19 17:41:40 CEST 2003

Maybe you aren't removing the pending scripts from the mapping?  Does it
blow up immediately or only after about 10,000 scripts have been added?  Not
having looked at the DGD code itself, I can't say for sure, but if it uses
array probing with the hash function, than it is possible that it doesn't
loop around, in which case it would be a problem with the mapping code
itself.  I doubt this is the case, however, so your assessment with it being
a bug on your end is true.  Send the code where you add/remove stuff from
the mapping and I'll look at it.