[DGD] Any advice?

Kirk Smith ksmith at illiji.net
Tue May 20 08:13:42 CEST 2003

<quote who="Ben Chambers">
> The one biggest issue that I have with the kernel library is lack of
documentation.

This is one of my biggest issues with almost everything DGD. Myself and
another coder I work with have been wrestling with the extension interface for
weeks to implement what could have been a very easy project. Why? Lack of
documentation. In fact, this is one of the reasons I have chosen to write my
own mudlib from the ground up (but even this is not possible without using
existing code as reference material).

The documentation for almost all things DGD is minimalist at best. Perhaps if
even DGD itself were better documented, it would be possible to draw more
accurate conclusions as to how things are done, or should be done, and why.

[question]# /(bb|[^b]{2})/