[DGD] Clones and very large arrays

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 19:21:13 CEST 2004

>From: Michael McKiel <crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca>
>I find it hard to believe that you can really be that thick-headed.

I find it hard to believe someone would be that rude.

There is a good reason why I didn't understand the link list you
demonstrated. You said that I would use a lightweight object, and when you
said that I thought you meant I'd use a lightweight object to hold and keep
track of the list (which is not the same as each clone holding the data). I
still don't know what the lightweight object is for. But don't bother
explaining if you're going to follow it up with more insults.