[DGD] yet another object manager question.. or two

Michael McKiel crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 9 07:35:03 CEST 2004

Regarding Phantasmal it requires generally up to near the current patched
branch, which you take version 1.2.50 and apply the patches in sequence.

NOah's site has a decent example of how to automate the patching, although I
dunno how one goes about patch'ing in Windows proper, the example works well
in linux and cygwin.

Your object manager thought process looks alright to me, but I haven't
designed mine yet, so possible theres something missing there, there was a
fairly recent discussion of mapped arrays and using
    ([ clone_num / 1024 : ({ objects }) )];
Linked list vs array/array mapped/array seems to be more of a personal
preference of which you prefer to deal with.
Mapped Arrays to me is the cleanest/easiest approach to many things requiring
data storage.

Good luck ;)