[DGD] objectD differences...

Michael McKiel crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 16 16:53:52 CEST 2004

One of the thing's Noah's code does right definitely is robust logging.
Knowing what yer data is whenever its given opportunity to change, saves a
lot of headaches later. Another layer I add myself is #define
DEBUG_<SOMEFUNC>
and use #ifdef DEBUG_<SOMEFUNC> detailed_output_to_driver #endif
Habit I need to break, is deleting the debug code after I'm positive it all
works smooth, since later changes in a lot of places tend to require it be
put back in again, which is just counter productive to have to repeat the
same task instead of just redef'ing the DEBUG_<WORD>