[DGD] Anyone else having problems with the mail archive?

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 19:20:07 CEST 2004

I've been trying to access the archive for the list
(http://list.imaginary.com/mailman/private/dgd/), but when trying to access
it, it starts downloading the page at a very slow rate and gets
exponentially slower, until eventually stalling at about 30% through until
my browser gives up. This has happened repeatedly all day today.

Also, a post I've made to this list hours ago has yet to turn up in my
mailbox (not been able to check the archive to see if it's there).
Coincidence?