[DGD] Making my own function types

Ludvig Lejon ludde at lejon.biz
Wed Aug 25 16:48:08 CEST 2004

Is there any function type that doesn't do anything special?
I've built a permission system and I want to be able to specify what
functions that can't be called by all objects, without having to create a
database of those functions.
Is there any way to check what type a function is?

Regards,
Ludvig Lejon