[DGD] [Melville] not listening for connections

Steve Foley zeppo1 at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 1 02:49:40 CET 2004

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of an error in
Melville
due to typechecking (the kernel lib being made for
typechecking 2
and Melville being decidedly not made for typechecking 2)
causing some kind of non-fatal error that halts things.

But I'm not too up to speed on what kinds of errors will
cause
DGD to exit and what kinds won't.  Chances are the bug is
mudlib related though, so I'd just follow that trail from
the start til I found the error.  (Apologies if you've
already done this.)