[DGD] [Melville] not listening for connections

dannic at orpgs.com dannic at orpgs.com
Sun Feb 1 04:28:43 CET 2004

If he hasn't altered anything to start out with I doubt it is mudlib related.
Of course that doesn't take into account the OS you are using it on.

I have been running Melville for the last 3 years(haven't done much with it to
tell you the truth) but I haven't had any problems with getting connections
straight out of the box :)

I also haven't installed the network package either.

Try with the default ports that melville comes with.  Should be 1863 for a
telnet connect.