[DGD] my dgd is VERY crashable

dannic at orpgs.com dannic at orpgs.com
Mon Feb 2 01:59:16 CET 2004

> As I recall, others have had success by using some sort of service
> wrapper program, which can be used to run <any> program as a service.
>
> Regards,
> Dworkin

There is a program called Fire Daemon that is supposed to allow this.  I
haven't tried it out but it could be useful.  Though I'd rather it be a native
service instead of run through a Daemon.

Personally, i'm not quite there in my programming skills to look into it.  Let
me get my degree finally and maybe I'll have at it. :)