[DGD] Call for critique: LPC documentation

Kris Van Hees aedil at alchar.org
Tue Feb 3 16:01:22 CET 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:51:10AM -0800, Noah Gibbs wrote:
> --- Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >   I could use Phantasmal, which is the only other
> > MUDlib I know that allows evaluation of arbitrary
> > expressions on the command line
>
>   Heh.  Well, except Skotos.

And possibly every other MUD that runs on DGD (or even other LPC drivers),
at least to my knowledge.  Granted, most do it by writing the expression to
a file, with a wrapper function, and then calling it, but an eval-style
command was very common in most MUDs I used to frequent.

Of course, most are not publicly available for download, to my knowledge.

	Kris