[DGD] Call for critique: LPC documentation

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 15:51:10 CET 2004

--- Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   I could use Phantasmal, which is the only other
> MUDlib I know that allows evaluation of arbitrary
> expressions on the command line

  Heh.  Well, except Skotos.  The book may eventually
be reworked to use Skotos syntax (or to automatically
output either version according to a variable), but
that's not an immediate goal.  I figure the content is
more important than adapting for everybody's favorite
tool.  Phantasmal uses can mentally add a percent sign
on the front, Skotos users can mentally convert the
code command to "+tool merry eval" or something like
that.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com