[DGD] Call for critique: LPC documentation

Greg Gill ggill at vci.net
Wed Feb 4 23:39:43 CET 2004

Well, i read through the lpc documentation that you were kind enough to
compile and I can't thank you enough. I wanted to ask if maybe you could
package all the html files together in a zip file for download. Sadly I'm
still on dial up and I can't stay online all the time and read through and
get a thorough understanding of whats going on. It is a great resource and
I'm sure everyone that stumbles upon it will thank you.

Greg

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:10:32 -0800 (PST), Noah Gibbs wrote
> --- Kris Van Hees <aedil at alchar.org> wrote:
> > And possibly every other MUD that runs on
> > DGD (or even other LPC drivers),
>
>   Well, not Melville.  Or Inferno.  Or 2.4.5.  Or
> GurbaLib, I think.  It's possible that every
> non-public MUD has an eval func, but I have my doubts
> :-)
>
>   But you're right, it's not rocket science, and I'm
> sure other MUDs do it.  However, a MUD that isn't
> publicly available isn't something I'll use for
> exercises in my book.
>
> =====
> ------
> noah_gibbs at yahoo.com