[DGD] Call for critique: LPC documentation

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 23:50:46 CET 2004

  You can get the .html files as part of the "website"
section of the Phantasmal CVS stuff.  The specific
documentation you just read isn't available in a
single archive, and it won't be for a month or more
for logistical reasons.  It's changing too fast, and I
may be doing something entirely different with it.

  But you can get a pretty recent version of the whole
Phantasmal/DGD web site including the old LPC book
(but not the new stuff) by going to Phantasmal's
SourceForge site and downloading the website &
documentation package.

  Or you can get everything, even the new stuff, from
CVS.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com