[DGD] Re: My idea for the DGD driver - validate

kevinc at seaplace.org kevinc at seaplace.org
Thu Feb 12 23:24:48 CET 2004

The call_other() override in AUTO, combinded with a function_object()call
to see if the validate() function existed (default if not: allow the call)
would save a lot of coding for routine objects.  Validate() would then
only need to be added to sensitive objects.

I might be missing something, but seems like you could get 100% of what
you want using the above.

Kevin C.