[DGD] Re: DGD mailing list stats

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Fri Feb 13 18:18:06 CET 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 01:56:54PM +0000, Colin Ross wrote:

> I have been working on trying to make the mailing list a little more friendly
> to deal with recently both for my own benefit and also for others.  During
> the course of this task, some interesting statistics have been uncovered.
> Well, slightly interesting at least.
>
> The page at http://www.thelastbastion.org/dgd/view.php contains the current
> version.  There are many buttons to press and many things to view, including
> the most recent posts.

I think that viewing the actual messages is the one part I am
uncomfortable with, I quite like the rest of it.

and the list is subscriber-only, putting the bar slightly higher for
spammers.  While you protect the to/from/cc addresses in the headers,
you don't strip out email addresses in the message bodies, including
the one in my signature, for instance. :)

Would you mind taking that into consideration?

Thanks,

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at is-here.com>