[DGD] Re: DGD mailing list stats

Colin Ross c.ross at cantab.net
Fri Feb 13 18:32:43 CET 2004

[snip]
> Erwin Harte wrote:
>
> I think that viewing the actual messages is the one part I am
> uncomfortable with, I quite like the rest of it.

> and the list is subscriber-only, putting the bar slightly higher for
> spammers.  While you protect the to/from/cc addresses in the headers,
> you don't strip out email addresses in the message bodies, including
> the one in my signature, for instance. :)
>
> Would you mind taking that into consideration?

Bizarrely, and by an oversight on my part, your email address doesn't
appear, surrounded as it is by "<" and ">".  However, your point is
taken, and I shall undertake a revision to firstly allow "<" and ">"
to appear and secondly to mask any email addresses in the posts.

Watch this space.  Well not this precise one... :)

> Thanks,

My pleasure :)