[DGD] Kernel Lib, creator & owner

Michael McKiel crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 27 12:39:22 CET 2004

 --- Michael McKiel <crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> So...are there any instances where the variables owner & creator in the
> auto.c will actually be different? or the driver's creator() return a
> differing string? ... and if not why have 2 variables that don't differ?
>
> I'm sure I'm missing something, so could anyone enlighten me? :)

Well I tested some more, logged in as admin.
copied, blah.c to /usr/zamadhi/obj/blah.c
compiled it, cloned it.
The master object winds up with zamadhi as creator & owner.
And the clone winds up with "admin" as owner, and zamadhi as query_creator()

Does that present any security consequences then? for say the purposes of the
Master object being able to destruct the clone, or to update the clone? when
"admin" becomes the owner?