[DGD] A simple lib

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:33:49 CET 2004

>From: Bart van Leeuwen <bart at wotf.org>
>Making something from scratch with the argument that it is gonna do
>exactly what you want is what brought me to start a lib from scratch as
>well, but it is really a good idea to at least understand the DGD kernel
>with regards to how it is designed and implemented and why things are as
>they are, even when you are not going to use it.

I made a decision that if I ever came to the point where I couldn't think of
a suitable way to implent a feature, I would turn to the kernel for a bit of
guidance. It would be much easier to understand though if the code itself
was commented so I wouldn't have to keep switching between files to figure
out what's going on.