[DGD] A simple lib

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:13:16 CET 2004

Hmm, it would seem after taking a look at other mudlibs that the
telnet_connect() function takes no arguments, despite the docs saying
otherwise. Now I'm having another problem. I put my 'sfuns' into
/sys/sfuns.c and #include them into driver.c. and auto.c. However auto.c
disagrees with me doing that, saying:

Failed to compile "/sys/auto.c"Ja   6 19:10:38 * Type is string.
Jan  6 19:10:38 ** Object is already being upgraded

I have no idea what this means.

auto.c current looks like this:

#include "/sys/sfuns.c"

Including a newline to terminate the include statement.