[DGD] #Including code.

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 03:35:29 CET 2004

In LPC it is conventional to put header files containing prototypes and
preprocessor declarations in a directory labeled 'include', and actual code
in .c. files. Now what if for some reason it is necessary for me to #include
a .c. file. I'm not talking about what is possible, but what is the
'correct' thing to do. Should I put the .c. file in /include among all the
header files? Or should I rename it to .h, which would mean putting actual
code in a header file? How good/bad is it to do either of these?