[DGD] List etiquette

Billie Kennedy dannic at orpgs.com
Mon Jan 12 19:51:02 CET 2004

>   Then again, I know of no other DGD forums, and I
> doubt he's interested in Phantasmal, so he might have
> read such forums if they had existed.  I wouldn't
> think so, though, not if he ignored (much-linked) list
> archives.  You can view those archives by thread
> already, at least the ones after 1997.

Right.  But there isn't a good search tool for something specific.  I know on
occasion that some questions can be answered yet have nothing to do with the
thread.  this has helped me on occasion.

And without some sort of search function, skimming 6 years of discussion which
may or may not pertain, or be out of date, is not exactly an efficient way to
spend time.  I can sympithize with Robert as far as this goes.

Not complaining about the list.  Don't get me wrong.  Just think some
dicussions would be easier to search by those who aren't as programming
competent as most on the list.  Maybe a forum would help.  Maybe not.  Just
thought I would bring up the idea again.  Been a year or two since I last
mentioned it.

Btw Noah, I read your website often.  Great work imho.  Glad someone has taken
the time to explain some of it to where I can understand it.

--
Aka Dannic
Whoever thought Role Playing would be this much fun!