[DGD] DGD WikiWeb

Troels Therkelsen troels at 2-10.org
Mon Jan 12 23:40:21 CET 2004

Because there seems to be a general interest in a wiki environment,
I have set one up at

    http://www.2-10.org/dgdwiki

I don't have time to maintain the wiki, but that's the whole point
of wiki; it's supposed to be a collaborative effort.  But now it's
there and 2-10.org with current uptime of 111 days is fairly stable,
if that is a concern for anybody.

Regards,

Troels Therkelsen

PS: Felix, I haven't forgotten about that whole prototype thing, I
    just haven't had time to look into it in more detail, yet... I'm
    sure you're right, though, just want to be 100% sure :-)