[DGD] Re: Alternatives to the Kernel model of security...

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Wed Jan 28 21:19:47 CET 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:16:34PM -0600, Erwin Harte wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:11:27PM -0800, Noah Gibbs wrote:
> [...WebDAV...]
> >   Sure, but again, there's a difference between
> > "supported" and "supported well enough for random
> > nontechnical users".
>
> I think you're just afraid to try something new. :-)

Ok, more seriously, I think that there is sufficient overlap between
"random nontechnical users" on one side and "Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP"
and "MacOS X" on the other side for your argument to make much sense.

Now, who will step forward and write an LPC implementation?

*twiddles thumbs*

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at is-here.com>