[DGD] Broken Pipe? yee gads

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Fri Jan 30 18:17:25 CET 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Michael McKiel wrote:
> Would this be cuz Melville doesn't set a telnet manager?

Melville, of course, doesn't use the kernel lib. Depending
on what one means by "telnet manager", one might argue that
Melville's connection.c is a telnet manager, or might not
(I probably wouldn't, but I'm fuzzy on the meaning of some
of these terms, being a lowly economist and all.)

In any event, while I confess to not having understood
much of the question (that economist thing again) it
sounds to me like Michael's group has made many driver
mods, and it's at least possible that there is an error
in those.

That said, if there is a bug in Melville, and it can be
nailed to the wall, I'm happy to make whatever mods to
Melville would fix it.

Steve