[DGD] Broken Pipe? yee gads

Michael McKiel crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 30 18:29:33 CET 2004

We're running DGD 1.2.73 I believe is the latest
patch.
And TinyFugue 5 reported it as Broken Pipe.
Tinyfuge 4, that I run, just showed closed connection.
And the Broken Pipe, was when NOT run under GDB.
I ran it through GDB to try and find out any
where/why's since there's no actual error.
I was and still am confused, why fixing up the code,
so object/array/mappings/strings didn't reference nil.
and varargs was inside the function parameters list.
would cause broken pipes on telnet's in.
When we add #define nil 0, to std.h
and "typechecking = 0" in the bootfile. we can connect
fine.